Enhance your Honda Shadow's performance with this Front Sprocket. Designed to exact specifications, this premium replacement part ensures smooth power delivery and optimal gearing. Crafted with durability in mind, it withstands rigorous riding, giving your motorcycle the agility and reliability it deserves for an unforgettable ride every time.
- Computer-designed to achieve ultimate strength at minimum weight
- JT combines leading-edge technology with top materials to produce the ultimate quality sprocket range with unbeatable value
- Every sprocket meets or exceeds the highest possible quality standards set for the motorcycle industry
- Sprockets are heat-treated and bead-blasted to reduce material surface tension
- Front sprockets are made with C45 steel and SCM415 chromoly steel alloy; rear sprockets made with top-quality-grade C45 high-carbon steel
- RUBBER CUSHIONED FRONT SPROCKETS "RB"
- Used by the major Japanese motorcycle manufacturers since early 1990s to dampen the chain impact on the teeth of the front sprocket
- Quality, design and OEM proven technology are the same as used for what is supplied to the motorcycle manufacturers
- INDUCTION HARDENED BLACK ZINC FINISH REAR SPROCKETS "BK"
- Made from C45 high carbon steel
- Teeth ARE heat-induction hardened to 38-50 HRC
- When installing sprockets which differ from OEM sizes, check for proper clearances before operating.
1993-2007 Honda Shadow VT600CD2 VLX
1993-2007 Honda Shadow VT600CD VLX Deluxe
1989-2007 Honda Shadow VT600C VLX
* Does Not Qualify For Free Shipping - Only ships in the domestic USA *
* All sales are final - No Returns *