The worlds first BOLT ON electronics tank for your hard-tailed Honda Shadow VT600!
You should always keep your coils out of the electronics tank as well as your regulator rectifier, as they generate a considerable amount of heat and need to have fresh air at all times. The bottom of the tank has two holes to mount your regulator rectifier! The included coil mount kit allows you to relocate your coils where they will stay cool! Not compatible with stock key switch location.
Additionally, we have made each end cap removable to make the installation of electronics a piece of crumb cake! Access your fuse box or M-Unit with ease!
The mounting arms or caps are a perfect place to drill a hole and mount your switches!
- Approx 10" long
- 5" diameter
- TIG welded construction
- Requires zero fabrication
- Includes Coil Mount Kit (no need to purchase separately)
- Removable end caps
- Includes mounting hardware (use locking liquid)
- Bolts to existing tabs in your frame
- Made by an American who does fun shit
- Perfectly contains all zappy things
Included Coil Mount Specs:
- Laser Cut 11ga Steel
- Press Form Bent for Perfect Fit
- Tumbled Finish
- Includes 4X M6 Grade 5 Hex Bolts
- Includes 4X M6 Grade 5 Nylock Nuts
Does not work with mono struts or mono shock. Only compatible with hardtailed frames and not compatible with stock key switch location. If you want to run a mono strut, you can use our mono strut e-tank with that setup.