Backdraft 300 Series Stainless Steel Exhaust for Honda VT750 - 2004 & Up Aero, Phantom, Spirit*. We build these stainless steel exhaust pipes by hand, here in the USA, in limited production batches, and are a part of our Premium 300 Series product line.
- Aero and Phantom VT750 2004 - 2022
- Spirit VT750C2 /C2F 2007 and newer
- Shadow VT400
*WILL NOT FIT-
- Spirit VT750DCA up to 2007
- All VT750 ACE Models 1998-2003
- All VT750DCA Spirit Models 2001-2007
- All VT750 RS Models 2010-2013
- Honda shadow Steed
- Honda Shadow VT600 or VLX 600 or Steed
- 16GA/ .605 SS304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Individually extruded and ultrasonically cleaned 304 stainless elbows for improved fit, appearance, and flow.
- TIG welded contruction
- TJ Brutal Customs DOM exhaust bosses
- 3/8" thick steel collars
- Each set includes mounting nuts
- Does NOT include exhaust gaskets.
Our stainless exhaust pipes are handmade with passion and care and will have unique variations from set to set, being the desirable nature of truly unique custom handmade exhaust. If this is your first set of stainless exhaust you will be delighted to see the color gradient change in your new pipes upon your first use. Each set of our stainless exhaust will begin to take on a rainbow of eye-catching hues with use. This beautiful coloration will begin closest to the motor with blues, purples, and reds with the areas farther away exhibiting a warm golden straw color.
If your Honda Shadow has the plastic right side engine cover like the bike in this video - 04 Up Backdraft , THESE WILL FIT YOUR BIKE.
It is up to you to know your local laws and regulations. These are open pipes and they are not quiet. While wrapping pipes is a cool look, it will void a warranty.
Due to the hand made nature of these exhaust, they will only be available in very limited runs of 5-10 sets at a time. If you are interested, order now, they sell out extremely fast.