The Short Finned Risers for your Honda Shadow give a low profile mounting point for your handlebars! They will give your bike the perfect touch to add a little something to your front end that's not too wild n crazy, but tastefully stylish!
You know what you like, and changing your risers is a simple change that can improve your life behind bars! ;) Handlebars, that is!
- CNC machined from solid 6061A aluminum or solid C36000 Brass
- Black anodized finish on black risers and machined finish on brass
- Weight reducing fins add bolt-on HP! (not really)
- QTY 2 - M12 bolts included
- QTY 2 - Thick M12 washers for the bottom of the triple clamp
- 2" of rise from base to center of handlebar clamp
I'm not saying these will give you the best ride of your life, but they're neck and neck with a bottle of Jim Beam and a pack of black cats!
These do not require that you drill out your stock riser bushings.
Check out our YouTube Video for instructions on how to modify your Honda Shadow to fit other aftermarket risers!