Rigid Lowering Struts for Honda Shadow VT750 and VT1100
Rigid lowering struts for your Honda Shadow replace your stock shocks and lower the rear of your Honda Shadow to give you the hard tail feel and look with zero fabrication! Easy to install and within minutes you can slam the rear of your bike to get that sexy low look!
Fits the following models:
- Shadow Spirit 750 Chain Drive (all years)
- Shadow Spirit 750 "C2" Shaft Drive (all years)
- Shadow ACE 750 (all years)
- Shadow AERO 750 (all Years)
- Shadow Spirit 1100 (all years)
- Shadow Sabre 1100 (all years)
- Shadow ACE 1100 (all years)
- Machined from solid 6061A Aluminum
- Black Anodized surface finish
- Mounting holes are 9.5" Center to Center.
Struts are installed with the stock hardware on your bike (bolts, washers).
Simply jack the rear wheel up enough to relieve the pressure on the shocks, remove the shocks and slide on the struts, replace the bolts and washers, you're ready to ride!
For the 750 shaft drive models, the bushings must be removed from shock ends and put into the struts mounting holes, it's super dang simple!
They can be pressed out by hand but a socket and some vise grips will do the job in a pinch!
How much the struts will lower your bike will vary depending on model, tire size, tire inflation, wheel size, rake, etc.
To determine approximately how much these shocks will lower your bike, measure your shocks mounts center to center and subtract 9.5" That distance will be approximately how much the bike will be lowered.