This fork rebuild kit for your Honda shadow VT600 has all the parts you'll need to rebuild your smooshy leaking forks!
For Fork oil you can use either some fancy fork fluid or if youre on a budget, ATF fluid does the job.
Kit includes everything for one set of forks:
- Fork Oil Seal and Dust Seal Kit
- Fork Bushing Kit
- TJBC Fork Piston Removal Tool
Fork fluid level measured from the top of the fork tube with the tube compressed into the leg :
- Right fork: 95.0 mm (3.74 in)
- Left fork: 93.0 mm (3.36 in)
- Right fork: 89.0 mm (3.50 in)
- Left fork: 87.0 mm (3.43 in)
- Right and left forks: 111 mm(4.4 in)
- '88, '89: 463 cc (1 5.7 US oz, 13.0 I mp oz)
- '91 -'93: 468 cc (1 5.8 US oz, 13.2 Imp oz )
- After '93: 449 cc( 1 6.9 US oz, 1 5.8 1 mp oz)
Note the direction of the springs when re-installing:
• The tightly wound coils should be at BOTTOM of the forks.
• The tightly wound coils should be at TOP of the forks.