Look what i picked up for a hundred bucks at the pub, and now a week and five hundred bucks later. 
That looks cool. What type of pant did you use?
@Ivan M'latté damn dude $100??? thats a friggin score!
Those crazy long mirrors and the color make me think of the Great Gazoo.
@FatherOblivion for a hundred bucks, who cares.
@Ivan M'latté LoL, in a good way. I think it's unique and awesome.
@FatherOblivion next job is the damn mirrors, air filter sorted. I'm refitting my yacht don't really have time for a bike. But hey it's a cool bike.
@coquinn42 just a kill rust rattle can. But knowing how to spray paint helps a lot with a rattle can.
@TJ actually picked up a XJ550 yami café racer and a helmet from said pub dude + the bobber for two hundred. So technically.
Helmut. $50
75bucks each for the bikes.
@Ivan M'latté Too many toys, too little time. A good problem to have, I guess. :)