Damaged exhaust


  • I have the dump out exhaust on my 01 shadow spirit 750. I went on a road trip with some of my buddies this past week and went up to a cabin in Tennessee. Little did we know it was up the side of a mountain. Long story short, I dropped it. I'm unhurt aside from my pride. Only exceptional damage is to the rear exhaust pipe where the lower end of the dump out cone as you may call it got folded / curled. If anyone has any advice on how I could correct this mishap, I'd be super appreciative. 



  • @Camp B pull it off, setthe tip on a block of wood, you can get a ball peen or chaping hammer and tap it back into shape. ive done it at least 100 times. its easy =) 


  • @TJ I ended up using a set of channel locks with some microfiber cloth and SLOWLY curled it back out then evened it up with a hammer. Even my buddies who were there when I dropped it could barely see it.


  • @Camp B nice work man!!!! 


Please login to reply to this topic!