Push button ignition


  • Really want a push-button ignition I dont think jt sells them anymore. Anyone know where I can scoop one up?? 



  • @Michael r i think you mean TJ LOL! we had to stop carrying them because our supplier started demanding we purchase 3k units at a time. honeslty we couldnt afford that and we wouldnt sell that manyn in the next 30 years. but you just need to find an IP67 rated momentary push button switch rated for a 12v system. 


  • @TJ  Imao yes ! meant TJ dang that stinks I really liked the look of yours. Another question well a couple actually. Any idea when your springer forks will be back in stock? Seems I missed them because I wanted to wait until after by b day to order them. And then the other question is im trying to keep my handlebars completely free of everything except the throttle. I got the suicide clutch kit, jockey shifter, not running a front break. My only issue is I need turn signals to be legal. Im not sure where to put them and my push start button. I do habe your e tank. Should I mount them there? Where would you put them?


Please login to reply to this topic!